- Graduate/Mid-level Interior Designer, Sydney
- Senior Project Architect, Sydney
- Architectural Graduate/Technician, Sydney
- BIM Coordinator, Sydney
- HR Advisor, Sydney
- Architect, Melbourne
- Senior Architect, Melbourne
- Associate/Senior Associate Town Planner, Melbourne
- Architect or Architectural Technician, Interiors Melbourne
Are you interested in a career at SJB but don’t see a role that fits? We are always keen to connect with future SJB team members. Click on the relevant studio below to register your interest.
Submit your CV + portfolio to the relevant SJB studio via the link above.
Provide your CV + portfolio as a single PDF attachment with a total size less than 10MB.
Include in your CV
- Contact details: full name, email, mobile phone, current location, e.g. Sydney, NSW
- Availability and preferred location
- Details of current work rights for Australia, e.g. citizen, permanent resident, working visa details
- Education: education institution, degree, graduation year
- Software expertise including the type of software as well as your proficiency level, e.g. Revit - basic
- Employment history: the name of organisation, role, start and finish dates
Portfolio formatting suggestions
- Include a selection of recent and relevant projects that you have worked on which best demonstrate your capability
- Include images and please make sure drawings, photographs and 3D visualisations are appropriately attributed
- Describe your role in the project, including the stages you worked. You do not need to include a marketing blurb for the project
- Ideally include construction value, location and size
- Include what it is you are looking for in your next role and tell us anything about you that we need to know and won't see in your CV + portfolio.